Saturday, September 3, 2011

Marina - Another new low

Down another .2 lbs this morning. I think this is the first time EVER in my life that my weight has decreased this many days in a row. Maybe I'm finally doing something right! The back of my arms are so sore today from the dumbbell pullovers. My quads are a bit achy from the step-ups and my lower abs from the killer abs/core exercises. Feels great! MAX Workouts is a tough program, but I really like it. It's more effective than anything I've done before.


Breakfast: One slice sprouted grain toast with natural peanut butter and Marmite.
Snack: Macadamias
Late morning: Jasmine Green tea
Lunch: Salad with chicken
Snack: Small bowl of strawberries. Licorice tea.
Dinner: Steak and kimchi omelette



2 hours total exercise today. 1 hour continuous swimming. 15 minutes on the treadmill.  45 minutes continuous on the bike. It was another long work day today—all day and all night. Didn't finish until after 11:30 pm again.


No comments:

Post a Comment