Thursday, September 1, 2011

Marina - New month, new goal

I've set a new goal of another 10 lbs in three months.

Breakfast: Eggs with back bacon
Snack: Macadamias
Lunch: One slice of sprouted grain toast with natural peanut butter and Marmite
Afternoon: Ginger tea
Snack: Small bowl of strawberries
Dinner: Mahi mahi and veggies with a little butter
Snack: Greek yogurt

1 hour 40 minutes total exercise. 34 minutes MAX Workouts-Cardio intervals on the treadmill at 0 incline. 46 minutes regular aerobic on the treadmill at 3% incline with light dumbbells. 20 minutes on the treadmill with 0 incline and no weights. 13,959 total steps. 11,353 aerobic steps.

I thought the cardio intervals today were fairly easy — 30 seconds high, 15 seconds low, repeat for 4 rounds, 1 minute rest. That constitutes one round, and there were 6 rounds, plus warm-up and cool-down. While it didn't seem that hard, my face was still bright red and I was still very sweaty by the time I was done.

Work is so busy and so frustrating right now. Had to cancel my day off tomorrow. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment