Friday, September 2, 2011

Marina - Getting younger and another new low

My Wii Fit age today is 22! How I wish I still looked like I did at 22! Something must have really kicked into high gear this week. I'm down another .7 lbs today. In spite of starting my day with a distressing email that made my heart sink through the floor, I'm still pretty happy and am overjoyed it's Friday! It's been a long, tough day, though, and I'm not sure how much weekend I'm actually going to have. I was supposed to be off today, but instead of an extra long weekend, I'll be working this weekend. Just hope it won't be all weekend, because I have a lot of chores and errands to take care of. I'm getting too old to work 12.5 hour days. :( Hope Saturday is much shorter than today!

Breakfast: One slice sprouted grain toast with natural peanut butter and Marmite.
Snack: Macadamias
Lunch: Salad with chicken
Snack: Greek yogurt
Dinner: Salmon with tomatoes and avocado on soba noodles
Snack: Macadamias
Late snack: One wedge Laughing Cow cheese.

Total 1 hour 31 minutes exercise today. 46 minutes total on the treadmill. 45 minutes MAX Workouts-Weights. Today was the first time for this particular workout, and I really liked it. Five different exercises, as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes, plus warm-up and abs/core. I did a little better with abs/core exercises today. Still have to use the step-up box instead of the ball for the first one, but I could use the ball for the second one without resting it against another surface. Still have to do a modified version of the Plank with contralateral hand to toe, but I managed 12 reps in both sets this morning instead of ten. Not a lot more, but it is still an improvement. Can't do 20 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment