Monday, September 5, 2011

Marina - Weekly cumulative

Down 4.4 lbs since last Monday. Very happy with that! Going to continue to work hard and be as good as I can this week, because next week, starting Saturday, being good is not going to be very easy.

Whey protein after workout (didn't get around to actually eating breakfast)
Lunch: Salad with salmon
Snack: Macadamias
Dinner: Steak & veggies in a wine and pepper sauce
Snack: Almonds

1 hour 12 minutes total exercise today. 40 minutes MAX Workouts-Weights. Making slight improvements on the Plank with contralateral hand to toe touches. Still have to modify it, and still can't do 20, BUT I was able to do 14 on both sets. An improvement over 10 and 12 of last week. 32 minutes on the bike. Spent a lot of time walking today, but as it was around shops, it wasn't exactly aerobic. Forgot to wear my pedometer, so I can't count steps today. I suppose it still burned a few calories, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment