Thursday, September 1, 2011

Marina - GOAL!

Down 1.1 lb today, exactly meeting my 10 lb goal! Woohoo! My Wii Fit age this morning is 28. I'm feeling pretty good! Still really stressed about work, but this is going a long way to making everything better. :) The last time I weighed anywhere close to this was in 1998, just after I graduated from the 2D/3D Animation program.

I've lost so much each day this week, that every morning I'm expecting to see the scale go back up, at least a little. The biggest difference I can think of that may account for this is the addition of drinking whey protein after my workouts in the mornings. I've also been brushing my skin and massaging in body oil before bed.

From past experience, I really do expect my weight to go back up a bit, but if it doesn't, so much the better. Francis said to me this morning, "So this means we can go to an all-you-can-eat buffet?" Hah! Not a chance! Nothing is more motivating than success, and I'm not willing to backslide just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment